Tuesday 26 June 2012

Introducing I FIGHT BEARS!

The world has a new company, and the name of that company is I FIGHT BEARS! It's the first "real" company I've ever started, and it's all a bit exciting.

The logo is a bit placeholder, but you get the idea.


Since I'm taking the games stuff pretty seriously now, I thought it would be cool to have my own company to publish the games. There are no better names than I FIGHT BEARS, so I went with that.

Look forward to future terror-filled blog and Twitter posts as I realise I know nothing about running a company.

Work on FIST OF AWESOME continues at breakneck speed, although I've still not decided a winner for the lumberdude competition. I'd say I'm building tension but I'm just really bad at making decisions.


N x

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the stance of the stick guy, and the bear seems actually scared, like he's saying "whoa man, seriously, I wasn't talking about your wife".
    (P.S. sorry for messing the previous comment :P)

    ReplyDelete